Thursday, September 10, 2015

Guess Who Is 5 Months Old??

And... just like that, another month has come and gone. This sweet thing is FIVE months old. He has been such a joy and a happy, easy baby... knock on wood. I can't believe I was so worried five short months ago, that I wouldn't love him like I love Bennett. My heart just BURSTS with love for these two boys. Here is what he has been up to.
 
*Eating solids once a day. So far, we have tried bananas, oatmeal cereal, squash, sweet potatoes, and pears. So far, squash was the only thing he wasn't crazy about.
*Rolling over-- he can roll both ways but usually just chooses not to haul all 18.5 lbs from back to tummy or vice versa. 
*He is very vocal and talks and coos all the time.
*He has started waking up throughout the night to eat at 2:00 and 5:00. I guess we are hitting a growth spurt.
*He LOVES to jump in the jumperoo and play on his pallet.
*Is very easygoing and will go with the flow whereever we are.
*Nurses every three hours
*Wearing 6-9 month clothes
*Still going to sleep on his own
*Loves bathtime
*Loves strolling in the stroller or riding the golf cart-- he likes being outside like big brother
*not a huge fan of footie pajamas because he can't chew on his toes
*sitting better with support


He has grown so much in five months and the relationship between he and B has grown, too. I can't wait to see what this next month holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment