Last weekend, we headed to Niven's Apple Farm with the Turners to pick some apples. We had been two years ago and had so much fun, we decided to go back!
The first order of business was the wagon ride through the character trail. The wagon ride was fun-- the creepy, soggy, stuffed animals on the trail... not so much.
A little family picture before we got started.
After the wagon ride, we started picking our apples. Bennett was determined he was helping his bestie carry her apples!
My sweet gentleman.
Bennett and Emma
Evan and Bennett finding the perfect apples.
Another family photo-- 8 eyes in the same direction is hopeless.
My boys.
I LOVE this silly kid!
Bennett and Evan checking out the turkeys and cow.
Jumping on the tire tube.
This just makes me laugh...
Last week, we enjoyed some BEAUTIFUL fall weather. After Holden and I picked B up from school, we surprised him with a trip to the park.
Holden and I even got in on the action and played with Big Brother on the slides.
Then B wanted Holden to slide down with him. Holden looks a bit nervous and if he is saying, "Are we really doing this??" No worries, I was holding his hand the whole trip down!
This picture makes me laugh. He and I have been watching American Ninja Warrior this summer. He was balancing and hopping around on these steps and said he was on American Ninja Warrior. Then, he would fall on purpose and say, "Oh no! I fell in the water!"
Fast forward one weekend... we headed to the rodeo on Friday night with the Turners and the Hastings. My parents kept Holden since we knew it would be late when we got home. We had fun!
I am so thankful for these babies and their friendship!
Emma and Bennett had a blast playing together as they always do!
A little family selfie minus baby brother. Look at this face would you?
Saturday morning, my brother came over to visit for a bit. Here is Holden entertaining us...
And here is Uncle Abo with the boys.
While Abo was here, Holden ate some peaches. He blows bubbles and raspberries while he has food in his mouth... and this is what happens...












No comments:
Post a Comment