Geez, Louise! I am falling behind! Sweet baby is napping so I am on the couch with my second cup of coffee and catching up on life as we know it!
The weekend before Bennett's actual birthday, we had his FOURTH birthday party. It had rained nearly all week. I had become OBSESSED with checking my weather app to try to predict the weather for the party. I was stressing. To alleviate some of that stress, we decided to move the party to my mama's church's multipurpose building. It was a GREAT move! Even though it took a lot more work and wasn't my "perfect" vision, I think it went really well... and looked super cute, if I do say so myself.
Camp Bennett was the theme this year. I was pretty happy with the decor. Thank you, Pinterest!
The Christmas trees were my mama's, granddaddy's, and my collection! The tents belonged to my parents. Jonathan felled a few trees for my "arbor" :)
Bennett is still eating trail mix. He has discovered it tastes delicious!
Here is my sweet boy finding some gold before his friends arrived.
Posing in front of the food table.
You can tell by the smile he was over all the pictures!
When Bennett's friends, or "frands" as he calls them, started arriving, they started painting-- birdhouses or picture frames.
Bennett and his bestie, Emma. Y'all. These two LOVE each other. I am so thankful for their friendship!
Having some hotdogs and cheese puffs!
No camp-out would be complete without smores!
Happy Birthday, sweet boy!
Opening all his gifts. Our family and friends SPOILED this kid. It looked like Christmas!
A little family picture before celebrating our sweet boy! What fun we had at Camp Bennett!
No comments:
Post a Comment