This sweet thing turned 8 months old on December 3rd. I'm a little behind... with the picture taking and updating. Oops. We've been a little busy! :)
Picture taking gets a little harder and harder each month. Here are some shots of baby lovebug-- and an update of what he's up to!
Holden...
*weighs 22 lbs
*wears 12-18 month clothes
*wears a size 3 shoe
*wears a size 4 diaper
*is now sleeping in his crib
*has two bottom teeth and will have two top teeth any day now
*waves "bye bye" and "hey"
*loves to shake his head "no no" on command
*has no interest in crawling but pulled up on the side of this crib (I'm working on the crawling thing like mad! I need his frontal lobe fully developed and his arm strength to increase-- his mother's a teacher, remember!? These are important developmental steps, he he!)
*is super clingy-- especially to me. Some days he only wants me. Most days he only wants me or Jonathan.
*is sleeping better at night (waking twice but only once to nurse)
*laughs the hardest at Bennett
*eats mostly "real" food. I stopped making baby food. He eats whatever we eat, usually and can self feed the whole meal as long as it's finger foods
*can dance :)
*loves to be involved in whatever is going on
*can now walk forward in his walker
*is HAPPY most of the time.
*is still a pretty easy baby... yay!
What a fast and fun eight months it has been! I love being this boy's momma! What a blessing he is!
No comments:
Post a Comment