All year long, we love annual traditions and Christmas is a time where I am completely committed to a good old tradition-- even making new ones.
This year, Bo Jingles came back. He sent B and Holden on a hunt for 11 candy canes. Somehow, we only found 10. :)
We had to take a little time out of our Christmas fun to nurse this sweet boy back to feeling better. We had to go see Dr. Bryan again for our THIRD ear infection. He mentioned a possible ENT referral if these infections didn't slow down! After 24 hours on the antibiotic, he was back to his smiley self.
My heart melts. For real. Isn't he the cutest?
One Friday night, we loaded up and headed to Georgia with the Turner's to The Lights of the South. It was so much fun. We all enjoyed ourselves. Holden was so bundled up with his hat, mittens, blanket and coat, I am pretty sure he was sweating!
I am so thankful that Emma, Evan, and B are such good friends! It's so fun to watch them grow up together!
We ate supper while we were there. Holden ate a chicken strip and then decided he needed to eat my straw.
These two... mean muggin' for sure!
My littlest love and me
Bennett actually posed and said, "Hey mama, take my picture!"
Love this boy!
Before we left, we stopped in to see Santa. It went much better than I expected! I was pretty excited that Holden wasn't petrified and Bennett was super cooperative, so I was pretty hopeful about our "dressy" pictures with Santa the next day.
The next day, we loaded up with the Turner's again to see Santa and have pictures made. These didn't go quite as well as I had hoped.
After we finished pictures, we headed to the parade. Bennett sat in his chair and gathered candy when it was thrown. Holden watched for a minute and then fell asleep in my arms! He was worn out!
I love this time of the year. Especially making memories with my sweet family!


No comments:
Post a Comment