The day before Easter, B and I got busy making Resurrection Rolls while baby brother was napping. It was something I found on Pinterest. The marshmallow represented Jesus, the butter was the oil, and the cinnamon was the spices they put on Jesus' body. The crescent roll was the cloth they wrapped his body in. Once we put them in the tomb (oven) and baked them, Jesus (the marshmallow) was no longer in there. It was a yummy and neat object lesson about the crucifixion and resurrection.
I have never been a big fan of the Easter Bunny so we really don't make a big deal out of who brings goodies, but here are the goodies from the stinkin' bunny. It's a little creepy, if you think about it.
The boys loved their goodies!
After some cinnamon rolls for breakfast, it was time to put on our Easter outfits. Isn't he adorable!?
So sweet! Check out that seersucker suit!
|
My precious blessings.
Look at these handsome fellas.
Bennett's sweet Sunday school teacher, Mrs. Ruby and his friends Charleston and Palin.




No comments:
Post a Comment