We have spent MANY afternoons at the park already... and it's only April! These two love it... and I love that they are outside, getting some fresh air, and burning some energy!
Baby brother loves to swing!
Big brother loves to scare mommy by twisting on this swing!
Holden got in on the action. B and EK ran from him since he was "chasing them" and they all loved it!
And now... a new beginning. A few weeks ago, I went and registered this guy for K4. I. can't. believe. it. I blinked and he is ready to start school. I left this same school almost exactly four years ago to spend time with this very same baby. Oh my momma heart. How did this happen? I am happy and sad at the same time. After we filled out the paperwork, we went on a walk and went to see my old classroom and see some people I knew he would know. I want him to know he isn't there all alone and that mommy's friends are there if he needs something!




No comments:
Post a Comment