Thursday, October 23, 2014

16 week BUMP DATE!

Baby #2 is GROWING :) I had my 16 week appointment and we have our BIG gender ultrasound on Friday. We are returning to the same place we went to with Bennett. He is going with us as are our mommas so it will be a lot of fun!

How far along?: 16 weeks

Maternity clothes?: Ummmm. One or two pair of maternity jeans. Most of my pants are held together with hair-ties :)

Sleep: Waking up once or twice to go to the bathroom and once to get B and put him in our bed :) A little insomnia here and there
Best moment of the week: Feeling some little sweet baby flutters these past two days!
Food Cravings: Anything salty... anything that is a carbohydrate, healthy, huh??

Gender:  We will find out tomorrow! I think BOY. Bennett also says its a "brubber!" He also wants a brown baby but that's not gonna happen. He he!

Belly Button: Stretched and a little pokey outtie at the top. It's weird like that.

What I miss: A normal digestive system... having energy...

What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound tomorrow and planning the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment