Last week, B and I were at the grocery store and I put some muffin mix in our buggy. Bennett says, "I like MOO MUFFINS!" On Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, ClaraBell Cow makes moo muffins so B couldn't wait to make some too. ON Friday morning, after LOTS of asking if TODAY was the day to make them, he got to make his moo muffins. That was just the start to a fun day!
After breakfast, we started getting ready to go to Greenville to see pictures of our baby! B was excited. From the beginning, he and I have both thought "BOY". Jonathan didn't have a feeling either way. A few seconds into our ultrasound, the baby flipped and....
Mr. Stubborn wouldn't turn around so that we could see his face. He apparently is pretty comfy facing my back! He did have precious elbows, a head, legs, and a cute back :) That's about all we got to see... everything but his face! Our mommas went with us so it was exciting for them to get a sneak peek too!
I have known from the beginning that we were having a boy, just as I did with B. Call it mother's intuition. I was never sad nor did I feel as though I was missing out if we didn't have a girl this time. We weren't having a baby so we could "get a girl". We just wanted B to have a sibling and we wanted to add to our family. When I tell people that we are having a boy, I make sure I don't say "ANOTHER boy." This isn't JUST another boy. He is a blessing. People sometimes act disappointed that we are having a boy as though the ideal is one of each. I am SO excited for B to have a brother and a best friend!
Sweet boy was so tiny and very bony. He he! He weighs .32 lbs. How crazy is that? Everytime I look at the ultrasound pictures, I can't help but be in awe. God knit that perfectly tiny baby together. It's a miracle! We have a ways to go but so far, everything looks good!
On Saturday, we went to Dalton's birthday party. It was a costume party and B loved it. He especially loved the tractor.
Watching Dalton open gifts
Photo shoot while licking the icing off cupcake number 2!
Jonathan's sister's wedding pics came back... these are a few of my favorites!





No comments:
Post a Comment