Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Trick Or Treat... and a little November TREAT!

We went to visit the Pumpkin Patch a few weeks ago and saved our pumpkin for closer to Halloween to carve. Bennett was quite helpful :) Daddy drew the design we found on the internet and cut open the top for Bennett to clean the pumpkin out. B was fine as long as the "goo" didn't touch his hands! He used his "shobel" and "poon" and let me finish the rest!

 
B wanted to use the permanent marker when daddy got done so we stripped down. Doesn't EVERYONE carve a pumpkin semi-nude??

 
Our finished product

 
On Friday, B had his first school party. When I went to get him, I told him to check his cubby. One of his teachers said, "Hold on, let me get a bag." He opened his cubby and we were able to FILL a Piggly Wiggly bag full of candy and goodies from his party. There was no need to go Trick or Treating! :) I snapped this picture before I left. This is B and Dalton. They have been best friends for forever and have been together five days a week for nearly Two and a half years! I am so glad they have each other!

 
His teacher sent me these gems from his party at school. This face is what B does when you ask him about Spiderman. Apparently, he thinks Spiderman does this :)
 
 
 
When we got home and he fell into a sugar induced coma, he slept for an hour then it was time to get ready. He was pretty grouchy so we were a bit nervous about how the evening would go. The plan was for Jonathan's parents, my parents, my sister, brother in law, and their kids to go Trick Or Treat for a bit and head to my parents' church for an Awesome Autumn celebration. We actually accomplished all of this. B was very hesitant at first when he started seeing kids in costume.
 
Here we are with Nanny :) B is digging into some chocolate.

 
The best family picture we could get. Bennett was checking out the kids in costume.

 
FINALLY, Spiderman put on his "head" and warmed up to the whole Trick Or Treating thing!

 
He even showed off some "Spidey" moves

 
The Three Muskateers :) Love these kiddos!

 
Saturday morning, Jonathan's alarm went off for him to go hunting. He got up and quickly came around to my side of the bed at 6:30. He said, "It's SNOWING!" Of course, I jumped up and was completely excited. I LOVE snow and the beauty of it all. It was a great surprise! Mama and I had already planned to go to a craft show and since it was snowing, Jonathan just decided against the hunting trip. He took B over to mama's to play with Kensie and Ashton... two of his favorite people ever!
 
B had a blast and stayed outside MOST of the cold day.
 
On Sunday, Jonathan needed to run some errands for an upcoming hunting trip. He took B with him. B LOVED his time with his daddy. I got this picture while they were gone. They had a Daddy and B trip to Dairy Queen!



No comments:

Post a Comment