Thursday, November 27, 2014

21 week update

How Far Along: 21 weeks exactly 

Size of baby:
 
Baby's the size of a pomegranate!
 He's about 10.5 inches long from head to toe and according to our ultrasound last week, he's 14 ounces!
 


 

Total Weight Gain: 3.4lbs at last weight check last Friday 

Sleep: Still some trouble going back to sleep if I wake up in the middle of the night. My stuffy nose hasn't helped my sleeping situation either!

Symptoms: NOTHING! I have my 2nd trimester burst of energy and feel great!  

Cravings: Carbs! With B I at least wanted grapes. With this baby, veggies and fruits aren't even on my radar. I want CARBS :)

Gender- According to the ultrasound tech, he is a "VERY PROUD BOY!" He was happy to show off his boy parts during our ultrasound!

Movement: More and More! I can't wait for B and Jonathan to feel him!

Maternity Clothes: not too many... not that I don't NEED them, I just don't like them. BUT I am rocking all my pants unbuttoned with my Belly Band!

Best Moments this week: Having our BIG ultrasound and seeing that all was well with Baby Holden. We are awaiting genetic testing results just for peace of mind but expect no surprises!
 
What I'm looking forward to: Starting to order nursery fabrics and monogramming MORE of sweet boy's stuff :)
 
Two weekends ago, we went to celebrate at THREE birthday parties... Lillianna, Emma and Evan, and Adrian's! I only had my camera at E&E's so here are a few pics from their super cute Art Party!
 

 
Our BOY loved this party because he loves anything artsy! All the kids had a great time!
 
We had called Justin ahead of time and made a request. PLEASE move the motor vehicles out of sight. Anytime we go to their house, B wants to ride Evan's tractor. We figured it would avoid a scene. After the kids painted, what did my kid (and his cousin, Patton) spy behind the trashcans???? The PowerWheels! They were content to sit on them behind the trashcans until they got the okay from Justin that they could take them for a spin!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment