Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Attention Please: We have an ANNOUNCEMENT!

 
Since Bennett has been such a perfect only child, we decided it was time for a promotion! He will be a BIG BROTHER in April!




 
We are SO excited about this new little blessing and we are glad our secret is finally out!  Currently, I am 14 weeks. I am finally starting to consistently feel human and not exhausted and nauseous! I had a gall bladder ultrasound but all was good there. I got to take a peak at the baby during that particular ultrasound. It had its hands over its head! :) My gall bladder ultrasound was normal BUT I am having the same gestational thrombocytopenia issue I had with B, only my platelets are dropping much faster and earlier than with B. Right now we are keeping watch and will get a game plan together closer to April.
 
Bennett talks about the baby a lot. He and I listen with the Doppler a few times a week and he will often flip flop between wanting a baby girl and a baby boy. The names he has chosen are hilarious. So far, he has said that for a brother, he wants the names, "Elliott, Buster, and Bump." If its a girl he wants to name her "Elliott or Girl". He's actually farther ahead than we are in the girl name category. :) I feel like Baby #2 is a boy but I could be wrong! I was right with B so we will see. I am so excited for him to have a sibling, but truth be told, I am all over the place emotionally. I realize we only have 6 months left together of just "us". I have LOVED my time that I have had to devote to JUST him. I am worried about how I will love and juggle two babies and give everyone what they need. I KNOW that I am not equipped on my own but I know God will equip me and give me the strength I need to balance it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment