This kid. My firstborn. My first reason to believe in love at first sight. I say it all the time but I swear I love him more and more every day. He makes me so stinkin' proud. I am in awe of the miracle that God has given us in him.
So... this guy turned FOUR. Sigh... hear that sound?? It's my heart breaking a little. Geez Louise. With turning four... lots of new things happen. Here are some of the more notable ones.
Bennett...
*is 34 lbs (31%ile)
*is 40.5" tall (52%ile)
*can spell and write his name (using capital and lowercase letters-- that capital "E for Emma" was hard to break in the middle of his name!)
*Knows the books of the Bible through Ezra
*has a renewed interest in reading
*loves craft projects
*has an incredible memory
*is very mechanical like his daddy
*loves to work outside and can back up his fourwheeler and tractor to a trailer like a champ!
*loves PawPatrol
*has become more outgoing
*loves games
*loves HOLDEN
*can work the CD and DVD player and his ipad all by himself
*makes up his own songs that are hilarious!
*makes us smile every single day!
*FINALLY wears 4T clothes
*wears size 10.5 and 11 shoes
And now, his annual interview
Age: "4"
Favorite color: "orange and red"
Favorite animal: "Tiger"
Favorite Book: "Elmo" (I'm pretty sure we don't even have an Elmo book)
Favorite TV show: "Paw Patrol, Mickey Mouse, and Blaze and the Monster Machines"
Favorite Song: "I love Elmo" (again, this is made up!)
Favorite Food: "Chicken nuggets and pizza"
Favorite Drink: "Chocolate milk and Hi-C"
Favorite Snack: "Gummies and Cheez-Its"
Best Friend: "Mommy"
Favorite thing to Do: "Work outside"
Favorite Toy: "Shark Car"
Favorite Store: "Dollar General and The Piggly Wiggly"
Favorite Restaurant: "Las Cas"
What do you want to be when you grow up?: "Bat Man"
Where is your favorite place to go? "Dollar General"
What are you scared of? "Foxes"
I love.... "Emma Kate"

No comments:
Post a Comment