I don't know how this keeps happening... but it does. Time marches on at warp speed and just like that, my baby is seven months old! He just keeps right on growing and is such a JOY!
He is almost always happy. When he is fussy, we know something is up-- he's tired, hungry, or doesn't feel good. Speaking of not feeling good... last week, he was really fussy and snotty. He would also lay his head down on the floor on the right side. He's getting teeth so I figured he may be following in Bennett's footsteps and getting an ear infection with the teething. I was right. Poor baby got his first antibiotic and is on the mend.
At 7 months, Holden...
*can sit unassisted
*says, "MaMa"... his first word... ahhhhh :)
*babbles constantly
*fake coughs
*has learned how to throw things off the highchair on purpose
*weighs 21.4 lbs currently according to the doctor visit for his ear. At his official 6 month appointment JUST 8 days prior, he was 20.5 lbs which landed him in the 88%ile.
*is 28" tall (87%ile)
*Had his first CBC due to a low hemoglobin count-- all turned out fine!
*LOVES I mean LOVES Bennett. This relationship is evolving into the most beautiful bond and friendship. It makes my heart smile and I am so thankful to see them love each other.
*LOVES for Bennett to push him around the house in the walker to include him in playtime.
*Is still super easygoing
*started drinking a little diluted juice in a sippy cup
*likes to play the baby piano game on big brother's ipad.
*loves to play with his music center.
*likes to sit in the bumbo while I wash dishes.
*sits in the front of the buggy when we shop.
*will reach for us when he wants to be picked up
*doesn't meet a stranger
*wears size 4 diapers-- we had to move him up due to a few explosive diapers that ended up EVERYWHERE. The 3's weren't tall enough.
*wears 9-12 month clothes and some 12 month stuff depending on what it is.
Bennett has started taking showers but many times, he wants to take a bath with Holden. Holden LOVES the water and loves that B lets him play with his boats! At the end of each bath, I let him sit in the water for a few minutes.
I went digging through some of Bennett's baby things and found some 12 month pajamas. Here is sweet baby in big brothers jammies. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment