Last Sunday, we decided to carve our pumpkin that we had picked at the pumpkin patch. Bennett really had fun participating this year. He even helped scoop everything out and actually do some of the carving. We ended up with a cool pumpkin... and all ten of his fingers still attached. It got dicey at times.
Yes, we stripped Holden down so he could get in on the messy action, too!
Clearly, Holden was enjoying the fun.
Funny kid!
A family pic with our finished product.
Too cute!
I got this pic from Bennett's teacher of his class carving their pumpkin. After carving, they roasted the seeds and each kid got a bag to take home to eat. Bennett dug into his bag as soon as I picked him up. He then proceeds to tell me, "I just like to lick the salty off and not eat the seed." There was a pile of seeds in the floorboard of my car!
I got to school a little early on party day so Holden and I could visit his class. Party day was a big deal. He hopped right out of bed and got dressed and was ready to go before Jonathan was!
After his party, he came home to read Holden a book like the librarian does that visits his school.
This was one of his Halloween crafts... and one of my favorites.
Saturday morning, he was up bright and early to get into his goodie bags from school. He found these erasers and wanted to do some "homework" so he could use them. He was doing work at 7:45am :)
This little punkin' woke up happy, too!
Bennett and I went to Dalton's Birthday party on Halloween afternoon. We had so much fun and he got to wear his costume. He also was the one to bust the "pin-ya-nah". He he!
My little fella and I on the hayride.
When we got home, it was time to get ready to go Trick or Treating. I was super excited to get them dressed and into their fire truck wagon. They looked SO cute!
Here's B giving Holden instructions with the megaphone. Not pictured-- the fire esth-nee-sia, also known as the fire extinguisher. I can't make this stuff up!
My heart. I am one blessed girl.
The cutest little dalmatian there ever was.
So much cuteness in one picture.
My favorite fireman on the planet.
The boys loved Trick or Treating and riding in the wagon looking at all the kids dressed up. Holden was happy to ride and chew on big brother's fire esth-nee-sia, which big brother thankfully sacrificed for the greater good. While trick or treating, we ran into these sweet witches and a gumball machine. :)
It was such a fun night full of traditions and sweet memories made!










No comments:
Post a Comment