This boy-- he loves a good bubble bath! When we are sitting on the side of the tub running water, we have to hold on to him very tight or else he will try to jump in!
Last weekend was my mama's birthday and the whole weekend was full of festivities since my brother came home. We started birthday weekend at Red Bowl to eat some good food and sushi!
Here are Uncle Abo and Holden. Holden has started making a "cheesy" face where he squinches his eyes shut and wrinkles his nose. :)
Saturday, my parents, brother and I headed to town for some drinks and appetizers for lunch. Jonathan stayed at home with the boys and sent me this picture :) I am so glad he is such a hands-on daddy and I always know our babies are in good hands when they are with him!
Sunday morning, we got dressed for church and then went to lunch afterwards for Mama's birthday. We ate some yummy crablegs. Here is my smallest cutiepie in his Sunday best! This outfit is my FAVE! Isn't he the sweetest!?
On Monday, the weather was in the 60s so we headed to the park to have a picnic and some playtime!
My big boy and I playing at the park.
This kid-- he makes me laugh. He has been self-feeding for awhile but usually I just give him little bits of things to eat. Last week, I gave him a half of a banana to eat. He did really well with it! He is growing so stinkin' fast!







No comments:
Post a Comment