Sigh... sometimes I can't believe this life is mine. It's good... so good. I look at my babies and I am just so thankful and so blessed. I look at my hubby and I am so glad he is mine. God is good and I am so thankful that I have had this time with all of them-- pouring into and investing in them and our home. There is just such joy in my heart. It's not always easy, that's for sure, but the good, easy days far outweigh the hard and frustrating ones when the big one is super sassy and difficult and the little one is super clingy and fussy. I try to remain thankful, even in the hard times. Nothing puts things into perspective like a Facebook update about some of the sick babies we are praying for. It makes me thankful that I have healthy babies that can be sassy and difficult and fussy and clingy.
This pic makes me smile. They adore each other. For real. My granddaddy is my last surviving grandparent and I am so grateful he has a close relationship with my babies. He comes down the driveway to visit us every day... unless we walk up there first. He is so special to us and I am so thankful for the relationship we have with him.
This is B and his cousin Lilly at church on Wednesday night. I teach their class and I am grateful for the opportunity to speak truth into their hearts. It's my most important job. These two know the books of the Old Testament with very little help! I am super proud!
Sigh.... my hubby and our babies. He is such a good daddy and hubby to me-- I can't brag on him enough. I hope our boys see how much he loves us and how hard he works to provide for us! He is such a hands-on daddy and I always know they are in good hands when they are with him. Here they are at the alumni game last weekend. B was very excited to see his daddy play baseball!
My guy even went to hang out with daddy in the dugout.
We try to be very intentional about being the hands and feet of Jesus. We try to fill buckets whenever we can and one way Bennett does that is by making home made cards. Here are a few-- he loves some glue and glitter! We put these in the mail to bring a smile to some special faces!
And finally-- matching outfits for my boys brings JOY to big brother's face... which also brings a big smile to mine!






No comments:
Post a Comment