Sunday, February 28, 2016

How Do I Love You? Let Me Count The Ways...


Valentine's Day is such a fun day! I have always enjoyed it... mostly the valentine's bags getting filled with cards and candy at school! This year was the first year B picked out his own Valentines. We went to WalMart and he picked out PawPatrol. Here he is figuring out exactly which valentine went to which friend!


We also did some bubbles that I found on Pinterest. He even wrote his name on some of them. 



 Since Valentine's day actually fell on a Sunday, we celebrated with a family date night on Saturday night. We had a picnic in the den complete with Mexican food from LasCascadas and B got to pick out a movie. His pick? Paw Patrol, of course! We even popped some popcorn after getting on our jammies and snuggling on the couch!

Baby brother actually LOVED the popcorn and kept digging in the bowl!


After the boys went to bed, my honey and I had our own movie night and watched WarRoom.

On Sunday, we got dressed and headed to Sunday School. Here is our photoshoot after church.





We had a great lazy weekend just spending time together and celebrating Holden's very first Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment