Bennett is quite the comedian and most times, he doesn't even mean to be! Here are a few of his latest quotes.
*"Will you do me a 'faborite'?
*"You're my best girl in the whole wide world!"
*My mama taught Bennett how to call us on her phone using Siri. Bennett and Siri argue frequently because Siri cannot understand him!
Bennett: "Call Jillian Goff!"
Siri: "I do not understand."
Bennett: "Call Jillian Goff!"
Siri: "With whom would you like to speak?"
Bennett: "Jillian Goff. That's who I want speak to!"
Bennett: "Siri, call Jonathan Goff."
Siri: "What can I do for you?"
Bennett: "Call Jonathan Goff. That's what you can do for me!"
Bennett: "Siri, call Jillian Goff."
Siri: "I do not understand what you want to do, Anna."
Bennett: "This isn't Anna. It's Bennett Hayes Goff!!!"
*Bennett: "Holden, Jesus loves you, yes he does.-- Mommy, does Holden have Jesus in his heart?
*Me: "When he is older, he will get to ask Jesus into his heart. That's why it is so important that we teach him about Jesus!"
*Bennett: "One day, Holden, when you are older, you will ask Jesus into your heart so you can go to heaven with us!"
*Me: (heart melted!)
Holden is quite the character, too! He pulls up his shirt both to show off his belly and to play "peek-a-boo!" He also makes a "cheese" face, fake cries, and will tease us by pretending to hand us a toy and then quickly taking it back!
No comments:
Post a Comment