Tuesday, July 26, 2016

July 4th Weekend

4th of July weekend was BUSY! We started with our town festival on Saturday morning. It was HOT! Luckily, Jonathan convinced me to take the golfcart. I was so glad we did!
My sweet honey and I.

My little clown!

This precious face-- he thoroughly enjoyed himself!

This kid rode and did everything there was for him to do. Jonathan got him a wristband so he did everything several times!

This boy loves some ice cream. He was a big, sticky, happy mess afterwards!

The town fireworks didn't start until almost 10.Baby brother goes to bed at 8. We convinced B that he could just shoot his own. He was thrilled. He loves to shoot fireworks. GaGa and GeeGee came over to help us.

On Sunday, we dressed in our Red, White, and Blue and headed to church. Too bad you can't tell it from this black and white pic. We were patriotic, I promise.


Then on Monday, we went to Uncle Ray and Aunt SuSu's to celebrate on the lake with family.


And we ended the day with bathtime with this funny kid.






No comments:

Post a Comment