Nearly once a week, we head to Las Cas for supper. It isn't because I am lazy and don't want to cook. (Well, some days, that IS the reason) Mainly it is because I have a serious obsession with Mexican food. So do my boys. Clearly eating so much of it while pregnant made them share my appreciation and obsession of mexican cuisine. :) This trip, we let H eat chips and salsa. He was super impressed.
He also loves a little evening swimming.
A few weeks ago, we headed on a date with the Williamses. B and D love each other. H and A are only a month a part. I am so glad these kiddos are friends. I sure am thankful for their sweet mama, too! They had so much fun at the splash pad and picnic. A was in her bikini and H kept trying to mess with her belly button! It was hysterical!
And last but not least, another pic that makes my heart happy. Smiling boys in matching shirts... ahhhh.
Life is good my friends, life is good.




No comments:
Post a Comment