Last Tuesday, we went to the Surgery Center for an orientation. When B first had his tubes at 19 months, we didn't do this. Since he is nearly 4 and knows what is going on, we decided to do the orientation and I am SO glad we did. He got to go back to the holding area, the operating room, and recovery room and pretend he was the patient. The lady showed him the oximeter, the blood pressure cuff, the "gas mask", the thermometer.... it was really great and it helped ease Mommy's nerves a little.
THIS BOY-- smiles all the time. I LOVE it. Check out these rolls.
He also learned a new trick! He likes to nap in his bed on his tummy. He started fussing so I went in to find him on his back. He rolled over! No more couch napping for this guy! :)
Bennett has been working really hard on writing things. He can write many letters with few verbal cues. It's funny because at school, they have each child's name written down and in ABC order on the wall. When I tell Bennett to write an "E" he says, "E for Emma." When I say write an "H", he says, "H is for Holden." "D" is for Dalton, by the way. :) He is really in to making cards for people. Here he had made a card for my brother by writing his name and Holden's. Pretty good if I do say so myself. P.S.... if you mess up, just color it in! :)
This weekend, we had a sudden rain shower. The rainbow showed up RIGHT over granddaddy's house and the "end" of the rainbow was in his yard. I LOVE this promise of God's. He IS faithful. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment