Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Be Still and Know...

God is good. 

It's a fact that I have always known but it rings even more true since I became a momma. I look at my babies and get just a glimpse of the love He has for us. My children teach me grace, mercy, forgiveness, patience and unconditional love. 

Last week, I was sewing in the dining room, Holden was in his crib napping, and B was in the playroom. Holden started crying so I paused my machine to go see what was wrong. Bennett beat me to him. This is the scene I found when I got to Holden's room. Bennett had crawled in the crib to give him his paci back, cover him up, and help him cuddle with his bunny. Oh. My.Heart. It nearly burst. 

Our littlest love has such a personality! He is so much more alert now when he is awake! This was him right before our doctor visit for his shots... in a 6 month outfit, mind you!


Jonathan had to go on a business trip last week from Sunday night to Wednesday afternoon. It was my first time all by myself day and night. I was nervous-- my fear is that something will happen to me at night while I am the sole caregiver for the boys! Irrational, yes, but a real fear nonetheless. Bennett knows when daddy is gone, he gets a spot in bed with me. He says, "I am keeping you safe!" He he!

Before school one morning, we had a photoshoot of the boys in their coordinating outfits. :)


One afternoon, we called Jonathan while he was gone. Bennett wanted to know if he drove his truck. Jonathan explained that he had to borrow a car when he got off the plane. Bennett wanted a picture. This is our conversation...

The kid is HILARIOUS!


Baby lovebug at 11 weeks!

Someone is smiling more and more! 

God is so good! I am reminded of this all the time and count my blessings constantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment