Thursday, June 11, 2015

Memorial Weekend 2015

Yeah. So... Memorial Day was, like, weeks ago. Oops. What can I say? Life is busy. Sorry, not sorry.  

To start off our Memorial Weekend, we went to Hawe Creek to hang out at the lake with Gram, Papa G, Grandma Jean, and Grandpa. 
My big boy and I taking a selfie.

My littlest lovebug in his Rock n' Play

.
Grandpa found a turtle and Bennett was very curious yet cautious about our new friend. (Please note this outfit. Bless it. He and his daddy picked this out in Wal-Mart. Bennett calls them his "working clothes")

A selfie with my honey! I LOVE this guy!

Grandpa, Grandma Jean, and B with the turtle.

Grandma Jean and Holden

Enjoying a popcicle with Gram

After supper, we decided to go on a boat ride. It was Holden's first... and his first time in a life jacket. Let's just say he wasn't too impressed.


I love this sunburst on my sweet boy. He had the best time. I was a nervous wreck. Pontoons need seat belts!

At this point Bennett was saying, "This is the best. day EVER!!!!!!"

Daddy and Holden

On Monday, we went to the Turner's for a cookout. We had so much fun. Our group has grown exponentially and will grow by one more Fortner in November! I am so glad we get to do life with these guys and that our babies are such good friends, too.

 Bennett and Warren

Evan and B playing in the sand

Bennett and Emma enjoying some ice cream. I would love to hear this conversation. They are best buds.

After supper and swimming, Justin got out Daisy, their bunny. They chased it around and Evan would pin her down for everyone else to pet her. 

We had so much fun for Memorial Weekend. I love making memories and continuing traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment