Thursday, June 25, 2015

VBS 2015

I LOVE Vacation Bible School. I always have! The past two years have been especially fun since I have gotten to take Bennett and teach or help in his class. Last year, I taught his age group, this year, due to Baby H, I took a step back and just helped. Next year, I agreed to direct VBS. I love this outlet that God has provided to further his kingdom!

After we returned from camping last Sunday, Bennett and I headed to VBS. Our theme was "Journey Off the Map." The first night, there were only two kids, Bennett and Anthony... we grew in attendance throughout the week. 

Bennett said his favorite part was crafts and the bouncy slides. :) 

Bennett and Warren at Music... they were in different classes but we were together for snack, music, and playtime.

Working on his craft

Retelling the lesson with the help of Mrs. Anna Kayla. AK did a great job leading our little ones!

On Thursday, our family came to commencement JUST IN CASE Bennett decided to sing on stage. He did not perform... LOL. Oh well. We had a great week and he has sung the song at home... complete with the motions :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment