Monday, October 10, 2016

Matchy, Matchy and Other Things that Make Me Smile

I LOVE for the boys to match. Right now, so does Bennett. Let's just say I am taking advantage while he thinks it's cool. 
Ahhh. A nice ride through the Tree Farm on Bennett's four wheeler. This kid can drive. I would put him up against a lot of adults when it come to his driving skills. 
D is for... deer antlers. He took his deer call to Show and Share last week.
Potty Training hasn't yet started... for me anyways. Bennett has other plans. Bennett was potty trained at 22 months. H is 18 months so we decided to get the potty out and let him sit and get acquainted. 
Bennett asked if he could teach H to potty. Sure you can! He took off Holden's diaper, grabbed a sucker and a book, and went to work. There was nothing that ended up in the potty, but they were both entertained for a bit so that was a success in my book! 
Big brother in his shirt. Little brother didn't love the photo shoot.








No comments:

Post a Comment